UCMAS Kenya Ltd is a professional organization headed by a team of directors who are dedicated to the cause of offering the society a novel and path – breaking method of education through the Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic.
UCMAS Kenya Ltd started its operations in Kenya in November, 2011 as the sole franchisee of the UCMAS programmes in Kenya and we are currently operating more than 30 learning centres across Kenya.
- We envision that UCMAS brain development courses to reach out to children in every corner of the world.
To learn, to serve, to excel.
It takes no genius to be a genius.
- We strive to offer comprehensive series of mental development courses via a network of franchisees that covers both Kenya and worldwide to broaden and enrich the lives of people.
- We strive to provide mental development courses that would help students and working adults to improve their mental abilities.
- Maintain the high standards mental development education worldwide.
- Since October 1993 We Continue to invest in ongoing research and development of educational products, programs, systems and tools.
ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Certificate by BM Trada (UK).
UCMAS Kenya Head Office
C-7, 3rd Floor Office Block, Temple View Apartment
Forest Lane,Forest Road.
Mr. Girish Gurbani
Mr. Mayank Shah
Chief Executive Officer.